*Home Tester Club is the world's biggest Grocery-Product Testing, Reviewing & Sharing Community. An online community of shoppers, for shoppers and by shoppers. On their website. you can learn about new products, share your experience with and read honest reviews from your peers. https://hometesterclub.com/ca/en
How to Use
- Apply Alaskan Ice Preventer 48 hours prior to a snowfall (1-2 hours before will give optimal results).
- This product should be applied periodically after the walkways have been cleared to prevent re-freezing.
- Shovel first.
- Apply Alaskan Ice Preventer to melt thin layers of ice or snow.
- This liquid is ineffective at melting thick layers of snow and ice.
HOW TO APPLY
- Remove outer cap and retain for storage of unused product.
- Tip bottle to apply directly to surfaces.
- Works just like a watering can!
- Apply to sidewalks, steps, driveways and other traffic areas to prevent the bonding of snow and ice to surfaces.
- If bottle has been stored on side, sit bottle upright for a minute to allow liquid to drain back into bottle.
- Alaskan Ice Preventer has a specially formulated anti-corrosion and anti-spalling agent that will not harm good quality, air-entrained concrete designed for cold weather climates.
- The cycle of freezing and thawing that affects all surfaces is accelerated by melting snow and ice.
- The potential for surface damage associated with this cycle can be decreased by sealing surfaces or by removing slush (melted ice/snow).
- This is highly recommended for vulnerable surfaces such as masonry (stone or brick), wood, or concrete that is pre-cast, chipped, cracked, spalled, weathered, has exposed aggregate or is less than one year old.
- Avoid excessive applications around vegetation or in areas where run-off flows onto grass or near trees, shrubs or gardens.
Code: 8 40560 0
UPC: 0 56899 40560 0