How to Use Alaskan Windshield De-Icer?
Just spray Alaskan® Windshield De-Icer on your windshield, wipers and mirrors to remove frost, ice, and snow. It melts away in seconds, allowing you better visibility, and prevents ice and snow build-up. Effective to -31 °C.
Alaskan® is Canada's best ice melter brand*.
*Compared to other de-icing products at temperatures of -10 °C and colder, Alaskan Premium melted more ice per hour.
Sizes and benefits
- 80 g
- 445 g
- Melts frost, ice and light snow – in seconds!
- Prevents ice and snow build-up.
- Ideal for windshields, side mirrors, side and rear windows, and wiper blades.
How to use
- Start car and turn on front and rear defrosters.
- Brush off heavy snow from windshield.
- Hold can upright and spray about 25 to 30 cm (10 to 12”) away from windows/glass. Spray Alaskan® Windshield De-Icer directly on frost, light snow or iced areas.
- Clear windshield with wipers and wipe excess water off side windows.
Do not use on plastic windows or plastic headlights. Do not use on interior window surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment
Contains methanol, isopropyl alcohol, carbon dioxide and propylene glycol. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately. Drinking of methanol could result in blindness. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Protect your windshield
Ideal for windshields, side mirrors, side and rear windows, and wiper blades.
Effective to -31 °C
Melts frost, ice and light snow in seconds!